A Mt. Hood Brewing Co. Tilikum Station employee has tested positive for Covid-19. The Multnomah County Public Health Department and the Oregon Health Authority have been contacted.
The employee’s last shift was Tuesday, November 3. They did not experience symptoms until November 5. We have a good understanding of possible location exposure and other employees who were potentially exposed. Employees who were in prolonged contact with the staff member that tested positive with Covid-19 have been instructed to self-isolate and to consult a doctor about their potential exposure.
Sanitation of the suspected Covid areas has been executed.
- Employee was notified that a friend they were in contact with had tested positive for Covid-19.
- Thursday, November 5 – the employee started feeling mild Covid-19 symptoms – Employee began feeling symptoms.
- Friday November 6 – Employee had a virtual appointment with a doctor. After the consultation with the doctor, employee received a Covid-19 test.
- Sunday November 8 – Employee received results of Covid-19 test, which came back positive. Employee was instructed by doctor to quarantine for 10 days.
- Monday November 9 – Manager and HR are notified of the positive Covid-19 test result
- Tuesday, November 10 – Potentially exposed employees are notified and told to self-isolate.
- As of Thursday November 12, none of the employees exposed to the positive case has tested positive or exhibited any symptoms.